Acclaimed Floor Sanding Services
Our services include:
- Preparing old floors by removing any existing floor coverings.
- Disposing of any old floor coverings
- Sanding and remove any existing finishes, Re-apply new finish
- The sanding and finishing of new floors
- Sanding and finishing Decks, Re-oiling your existing deck
- The Sanding and polishing of timber stairs, Landings
- Supply and install timber finishing trims around skirting board
- We offer a repair service, both major and minor.
We only use the highest quality materials & the latest in dust control machinery.
Dust Minimisation - Floor Sanding Services Sydney
Dust has always been an issue in the floor sanding industry.
At Acclaimed Floor Sanding Services Sydney we use the latest in dust control machinery our industry has to offer, and all of our sanding tools attach to dust extracting units. Our collection Bags for our big belt sanders are custom made and double stitched
However, dust bags must breathe and therefore a very small amount of dust is always to be expected.
We suggest you seal cupboards and adjoining areas if possible. Before applying the floor finish, we always wipe down surfaces prior to vacuuming. This ensures that air movement during drying time, does not cause dust to fall into the coating. The result is a very dust-free area.
Below are examples of the type of machinery we use by enlarging the photos it gives a clear view as to how the dust collection units work
See our reviews and to read what our happy customers are saying.
Benefits of Timber Floors
Adds Value and style to your home
Timber floors are a great way to add value and style to your home. As well offering a lot of styles, species and colours a timber floor will always look good both in contemporary and traditional interior design.
Timber is natural and when kept clean it avoids stain/retaining odours/harbouring dust mites or allergens, which promote asthma and other respiratory problems (unlike carpet)
Timber floors are eco-friendly, when renewable or recycled timber is used. Finishing your floors with non-toxic coatings offers even more benefits to you and your family.