Keeping the Beauty Of Timber Stairs: Top Priority
Floor repairs S is one of the most common services offered by flooring companies. We, at Acclaimed Floor Sanding Sydney, offer one of the most efficient services when it comes to floor repairs. We provide full assessment and coverage of work needed to ensure a perfect working surface for later stages of floor sanding servicesthat you might require.
Our Floor Repairs Service
With over two decades of experience, we fully understand the investment that goes with your floor repairs and restoration to replenish its look and value. Our team of professionals and skilled technicians examine all boards, fix any loose found, and remove old tacks and nails to ensure excellent and long-lasting results.
Here is a closer look of the general floor repair service we provide:
- Precision Repair
They offer repairs of scratches, dents, watermarks, stains and other more minor damages on our floor.
- Panel Repair and Replacement
Damaged boards or floor panels which are found broken, gouged, or cracked will promptly remove and replaced.
- Restoration or Refinishing
Our floor repair services also comes with restoration of discolored floors to reduce wear and give your floor a new glow.
Benefits of Floor Repair Services
Floor Repair Services offer various benefits and advantages to our customers. The most common is that it provides us a cleaner, healthier, and more pleasant place to stay in. This is essential in keeping our family’s well-being at its finest.
Here are some of the benefits that this service entails:
- Controls concrete dusting
- Protects from any chemical and physical degradation
- Protects your floor for a long-lasting and excellent wear
- Provides cleaner, healthier, and more pleasant environment for you
- Flawless output for a cost-effective option
Considerations to Make During Floor Repair Services
Before anything else, there are a few things you need to know before deciding to get any floor repair services. These considerations are needed especially when you are planning for major floor repairs. This includes contemplating whether or not you should leave our place while the construction is undertaking.
- Choosing To Leave
To give you an idea, especially for major floor damages, it is wise to temporarily stay elsewhere. Here are some of the examples why you need to leave the place while the construction is undertaking:
- Furnitures will be needed to be constantly moved or if possible, completely taken out of the premises
- No matter how sealed the area may be, it is still expected to have lots of fine dust around
- Odors from stain may still linger around even after few days
- Although some may claim that floors can be treated at the span of twenty-four hours, it usually takes weeks for full treatment.
Depending on the intensity of the floor repairs done, it usually takes an average of three days, especially for major damages. However, the specific length of time needed for full recovery depends on various possible factors such as:
- The area of measurement or how much flooring is involved
- How efficient and quick the contractor may come to work
- The extent of damage
- The specifications as well as the client’s other detailed requirements
- Choosing To Stay
If despite all the things mentioned above, you are still not convinced to move out, there’s a tip for you. This may also apply for those with minor floor damages and floor repair services needed. Here are some of the things you need to expect when construction is on the process:
- The job begins after the room is fully cleared
- The contractor will start with the floor sanding services to remove the old paint on old floors
- The equipment and vacuum machines which will be used can be a bit noisy
- Stain is often applied in two coats and this may create a strong odor
- Your living space will be reduced
- You need to be strategic in moving from one room to another
Contact Us Now!
You want keep the condition of your home as best as possible. Ensure that you have the right experts to work on its maintenance such as repairing your floorings.
Contact us now through our phone: 02 8012 0642 or mobile: 0402 259 583
You can also send us an email through [email protected] or send a mail through the address: PO Box 349, Gladesville NSW 1675.