Timber Decks Sydney & Maintenance
Acclaimed Floor Sanding Sydney: Timber Decks and Maintenance
Timber decks Sydney - With Australia’s harsh weather conditions, keeping your timber decks in its best shape is a challenge. One of the most common issues when it comes to timber decks include splitting and rotting of material. The good news is that we offer maintenance services at Acclaimed Floor Sanding Sydney.
Why Should You Maintain Your Timber Decks? - Timber Decks Sydney
Few of the things which surely add enjoyment to our home are brand-new decks. However, over time, this once sparkling jewel on your backyard turn into something like a lamp of gray coal. This truly happens especially when regular maintenance and proper care are not done right for your timber decks.
- Every timber deck needs maintenance. There is no such thing as maintenance-free decks. All decks, regardless of the weather or native climate and the type of materials used, needs proper and regular maintenance. This process is required to gain and retain the desired look and structure of our timber decks. Rain and moisture are the often threat for our decks which leads to rotting of materials. In addition to it, UV rays also major damages and may cut the deck’s longevity.
- Cleaning before sealing is deemed necessary. You must be aware that a negligent contractor may come to jump or cut off the process, which is not our deal. The real focus of cleaning does not primarily concern about dust, molds, and grime, but the elimination of invisible microbes and mold spores.
- Sealing and staining promote longevity. Sealing and staining are important because it protects your timber decks from rain and moisture. Water-based finishes and oil decks solutions penetrate deep into the wood pores and make a good defence against UV rays.
Considerations to Make For Deck Maintenance Services - Timber Decks Sydney
Timber decking is one of the most popular trends among Sydney and in the surrounding areas. Despite the composite products erupting in the market, the love for hardwood and natural timber continue to rise. However, the problem with its maintenance is one of our primary concerns as homeowners. Thus, here are some considerations to help you out in getting deck maintenance services:
- Identify your expectations. One of the most important considerations before planning to turn it back to its pleasing look is to identify your goal. Learning what you want your deck to look like after putting oil in it is necessary to avoid any painful outcomes. As an expert in the flooring industry, Acclaimed Floor Sanding Sydney offers a wide range of water-based finishes and decking oils.
- How often should you do it? This is a common inquiry, especially for first-timers. Although there is no definite answer to this, for water-based finishings, it is recommended to reapply it every nine to ten months. How often you should reseal your timber decks depend on a number of factors. This includes your location and how exposed it is to sunlight, climate, construction materials, and other more. It is highly advisable to consult professionals’ help before coming with your final verdict.
- The necessity for floor sanding services. For brand-new decks, sanding is not necessary and required. However, for old decks, its floor sanding services should be applied especially for rough and uneven surfaces. Although sanding may not apply for all old decks, this process is helpful for achieving a more polished look.
Contact Us Now! Timber Decks Sydney
You maintain safety in your home and does not wait for danger. Keep your timber decks maintained by the right experts.
Contact us now through our phone: 02 8012 0642 or mobile: 0402 259 583
Check out our reviews from satisfied customers.
You can also send us an email through [email protected] or send a mail through the address: PO Box 349, Gladesville NSW 1675.